“The sons of God have seen that the daughters of man are beautiful, they took wives for themselves and they gave birth to the heroes of the old times” This is how the fall of mankind started.(Genesis)
Now, there is the classical story of Anunnaki that everyone already knows, a story that says that Anunnaki came here for gold, but there are also very strange similarities between the cuneiform text found on the summer tablets that talks about Anunnaki and the Holy Bible text, and some unorthodox researchers have come with another understanding of the story.
1. Anunnaki have been tasked by God to create the world, and they did this, literally, from nothing. Maybe Anunnaki is some ascended beings or some spiritual beings that have worked with God to create the Univers. Anunnaki has been tasked by God to create the world, literally not symbolical.
When I say they have created the world from nothing it means literally from nothing, from no physical thing but actually, they have worked with the original field energy of creation which scientifically is the quantum field energy from which, when is excited by thoughts, particles pop-out from nothing.
Anunnaki received from God the tools they needed to create the world and the man from the nothingness of the dark void.
They started this work 500.000 years ago, maybe earlier. Nobody knows anymore the real-time frame when they started to create the world and the man. Not even the Anunnaki remembers how much time ago they did this work because for them all of this may have been like a dream.
2. Anunnaki has the great power to create matter from energy. Before we say anything about space and matter we must say that before anything else there was Time, endless time. Time its self is as old as God himself. Before creating space and matter Anunnaki has had endless time.
First, the Anunnaki created the space and then the first elementary particles, the building blocks of the universe. As soon as they created the space the time started to flow in one single direction and started to shorten itself, and the Anunnaki didn’t like this because they started to age.
This work has been made at a very high speed, almost instantly, almost like they said “Let there be light”, as is written in the Holy Bible.
3. Anunnaki hate strict time schedule! As I have explained above, as soon as they created the space and the matter, the time has started to flow and shorten itself and Anunnaki started to feel the effect of passing time and this is why they don’t like strict schedule because they have been used to have an endless time at their disposal, but now they are caught like a fly in the spider web of time, to use a metaphor.
This is why they started to beg for more time from God, because, as they worked to create paradise on earth, they needed more time to make a perfect world. Truth is, God, didn’t give them more time, and this upset them.
4. Initially, Anunnaki has been against Lucifer, the Great Angel of Light. Most alternative mythologies say that Lucifer, the Archangel of light (or fire in other interpretations) have originally superseded the works of Anunnaki. Because God didn’t give Anunnaki more time to finish the great work they felt that God himself didn’t want them to make a perfect creation.
After eons of delay, God sent Lucifer to take the matter into his hands. Because of this, many Anunnaki started to hate Lucifer and held him responsible for the imperfection of their work.
5. Anunnaki doesn’t like to be compared with other angels. There are two sorts of Anunnaki, the Antu, and the Kishar. The Kishar are the great builders of the Earth and they believe in the law of One, one God, one truth, one purpose and they don’t like to be distracted from their work or purpose.
Kishar is loyal to Lucifer because they have been under Lucifer’s leadership since the beginning of Anunnaki’s history.
6. Antu possesses great knowledge of the laws of Newtonian and relativist physics and also the laws of quantum physics. Antu helped Kishar to implement the laws of physics into their creation of Earth, the laws of energy conservation and movement, the laws of gravity, and the laws of quantum physic as well. Their works often took them apart from the angelic realm and made them believe in the laws of the great observer that influences the events at the quantum level of energy and matter and this led them to believe that there may be more than one God, and many Goddesses and many energies and powers in the universe and also they started to believe that the God is not the real creator of the universe but a limited being like them. These beliefs put Antu in an antagonist position with Kishar.
7. Anunnaki is obsessed with their bodies. When they made the man, they’ve made the body of the man in great detail, in their image, the skeleton, the blood vessels and nerves, and also the organs.
They have even created multiple pathways in the structure of the brain cells as a back-up for when the man will evolve and will need more brain cells. When they finished creating the man they have been very proud because the man was perfect and they proudly presented the man to God.
8. Anunnaki fell in love with humans, and this got them in trouble. O̳r̳i̳g̳i̳n̳a̳l̳ly they didn’t want to inhabit the world they’ve created or to control it, but they fell in love with the perfect creation they’ve made. God told them that they can never reveal themselves to humans and this made them suffer very badly. This is the day that Anunnaki started to believe that the God they served is not the real God.
9. Anunnaki likes to talk about anything but they don’t change their beliefs of what they think is true. Anunnaki always had suspicions that God is not the true Creator, but a Demigod, and these suspicions spread into the angelic hierarchy and the Elohim began to argue about this.
Ahriman, one of the Elohim, had an apocalyptic vision about the Earth that will fell from the grace of God and about the war in the heavens. Hearing this, Anunnaki felt concerned but they knew from the start which side they will take.
10. Anunnaki has always been the great allies of mankind. The Archangels and the Elohim gathered together to what was called the Great Debate, to debate if God is the true source of all the power and if the Archangels have their powers from that source and see if God was the true God or not.
Anunnaki refused to take part in this debate and they remained true to their beliefs in neutrality and kept their beliefs for themselves, Antu and Kishar as well. Hal of the Anunnaki left heaven and came to stay side by side with mankind.
11. Anunnaki is earthy creatures with a great love for precious metals and gemstones. We don’t know if humanity fell because of their sins or because the angels acted upon the Ahriman’s vision. Anunnaki has seen this before when they have seen the first fall of humanity during the war between Atlantean and Lemurian races. They have taught the first human c̳i̳v̳i̳l̳i̳z̳a̳t̳i̳o̳n̳s̳, before Adam and Eve about the importance of gold and gemstones.
12. Anunnaki made a very big mistake giving weapons to humans. Different tribes of humans started wars against each other and one rebellious group of Anunnaki wanted to give them their creations tools that could also be used to destroy, as weapons.
One group of Anunnaki was against this because they said that these tools are only for creation and not for destruction. The group that wanted to help with weapons is known as Malefactors.
13. Anunnaki are creative beings and they love to forge useful new tools. Very soon, the Anunnaki realized that they need help from humans for their own survival. The Malefactors started to create tools and shelter for Adam and Eve and other humans.
By now the Archangelic powers have finished the great debate without any clear result. Lucifer saw that the other Archangels are going to argue forever and he decided to take side with Anunnaki and humans. Many other angels left heaven and joined Lucifer.
14. Anunnaki are great inventors and teachers. Anunnaki helped Adam and other humans to build houses from stones and gave him many useful tools. After the fall and long after the war between heaven and Earth and after the Big Flood, the Anunnaki have taught humanity agriculture, astronomy, astrology, mathematics, how to domesticate animals, writing, engineering, astrology, and many other useful disciplines that helped humans to survive and to evolve. On the other hand, creativity and learning skills have been encoded by the Anunnaki into the human DNA.
15. Anunnaki and the war between Lucifer and Michael. The angels that sided with Lucifer have been called The Fallen or the Nephilim. The legions of Lucifer are known as the Iron Legions. The Iron Legions have forged destructive weapons to fight against the legions of the Archangel Michael.
Many Anunnaki joined the Iron Legions. The Iron Legions led by Lucifer started the war against what they believe is not the true God but a Demigod. ” The Demigod must fall” was the only command given by Lucifer.
16. Anunnaki created the most modern weapons of humanity. Many Anunnaki began to work to even more advanced weapons to give humanity an even better advantage in any war would come upon them, including some demonic relics. The Malefactors have shared with the humans the secret of transmutation of the elements and all the science of alchemy.
During the creation, the Anunnaki may have used nuclear power to forge some elements of the universe and they may have left this nuclear power for humans to discover it. Soon they have realized that unintentionally they may have created the most powerful weapon of them all that can be used in the third dimension of Earth.
17. Anunnaki is not sure if humans are good or bad. Many Anunnaki helped humans with science and with the science to create their own weapons. They have even initiated the humans in quantum physics and taught them the Observer Effect, the effect that an observer can have on the quantum field. H̳u̳m̳a̳n̳s̳ rejected at first this science and declared that from now on they will only fight for themselves and for their kind.
18. Anunnaki doesn’t like to be rejected. Anunnaki didn’t like that humans rejected their offers for more weapons and science and that fact that humans wish to be on their own. The story says that humans have even rebelled against Anunnaki a long time ago. For all of these reasons, Anunnaki left Earth. What is this saying about humans and Anunnaki?
19. Anunnaki is neutral from a moral point of view. During the war between heaven and Lucifer, Lucifer swore to defend the humans and never kill any of the humans but there have been some neutral humans that have been declared traitors and have been killed. This is the story of Cain and Abel or Enki and Enlil. When the first murder of a human occurred, Anunnaki turned against Lucifer and began to use their weapons to harm the fallen and the humans as well, and this is the end of the story of the peaceful Anunnaki.
20. Anunnaki are bioenergetic healers. Anunnaki has the knowledge to heal the body and the soul of humans and they even used this knowledge to power relics. The Malefactors also helped humans to understand the energies of their bodies and souls and to use these energies to heal and to live longer. This brought to Malefactors many allies among humans and the Malefactors started to prepare the humans for Earth Kingship.
Modern theories say that all the European and Asian Royalties and American presidents descend from Anunnaki. Ok, these theories are a bit extreme but the history point in this direction. Anunnaki and Malefactors gained power and are the fathers of the bankers and industry and media tycoons and they have gained total control over humans, once again. There are no facts to back-up this story but we think is true.
21. Anunnaki bloodlines. Anunnaki mingled with humans, especially because the women are so beautiful and this started the Anunnaki bloodlines of powerful hybrids that became the creators of the great architectural monuments of antiquity, the mighty heroes of antiquity and the great kings of the earth.
22. Anunnaki gets easily corrupted by power. Cepta, one of the Anunnaki believed that if the fallen angels will mate with humans will result in offsprings that are perfect but this mixture of blood and DNA resulted in the corruption of the human DNA and this led to the fact that now the humans are used as energetic food for the fallen and demonic angels.
23. Anunnaki knows the big problems of the world. “The sons of God have seen that the women are beautiful and they have mated with them”. Anunnaki realized that this was the reason for the fall of the human race and the war between heaven and the fallen angels. There is no way to restore the purity of human blood and DNA and this created the karmic cycle that can cleanse the DNA.
24. The Anunnaki ultimately fell under The Law of One. Even if the Anunnaki had not believed that God from Heaven is the true Creator this God has won the battle with the fallen angels and also the Anunnaki have lost this battle. It seems that God punished them because they took sides with Lucifer against him. God sent them all into the dark abyss.